Friday, September 4, 2009

Purpose Statement

my purpose on this earth is to contribute the greatest level excellence I am allowed to give. I will overcome any and all signs of opposition. I may be delayed, postponed, or even denied but I will never be stopped. I will become an example of unwaivering inspiration to lead those that would do the same. I will always be grounded with honesty, perserverance, compassion, and a spirit that will not settle for mediocrity! I am a shining example that success will never be an over night achievement. I will prove that success comes from the days and nights toiled in deep thought and consistant action of ones desired place in the world. I have within me the greatest of treaures found only in the core of the human soul. The power to do anything my imagination will provide!

No comments:

Post a Comment